Friday, September 25, 2009

Post Camp

So after camp finished I stayed at camp. I just loved the place that much. And also the was a lot of work to be done, so I stayed and helped out for about a week. Then after that I got a ride with a friend to Waco which is a town in Texas that has a university and not much else. But there were a lot of my friends from camp there so I went and hung out with them for a bit, and kind of slept a lot ( camp crash as I fondley called it) so it was a nice time to just rest and play.
Raaa like a lion.
Ms Orangatang



Keira kindly lent me her couch for a week.
We made some friends at the zoo.
So after Waco I went to Fortworth,where there was another University where a bunch of my friends went. Stayed in a sorority house, which was cool. Went Two stepping, which is real Texas style dancing. They make country music fun! And talking about country music, I think in the four months I spent in Texas I listened to more country music than the rest of my life combined. And thats something.




No comments:

Post a Comment