Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photos!!!

Here you guys go I'm finally on my Selah (the twenty four hour period that I get off every term ) so I finally had time to out a couple of photos up, hope you enjoy.
This is cabin after paint wars, those T-shirts were once white......
This is after our midsummer snow ball fight that actually involved a whole lot of flour.
Yay for the laundry room the social hub of CBS when we have free time.
My COs, Heather on the left and Alison on the right. They are fabulous.
Peace love and CBS, we dress up like hippies and dance to old school music. There are lamas that randomly, walk around camp, the are sooooo funny, most retarted animals ever, they are like a sheep crossed with a giraffe. There are also donkeys (they always looked depressed) that walk around and there are a lot of horses including the miniture variety but they dont just walk around. Me playing sports? I know! This is team comp during orientation week we are playing Four Ball, I sucked at it. But I am supporting my brother team the Texas Rangers with my super cool red shirt. Rrrrrrrrr me hartys tis the pirate ship. What more can I say?

Thats all for now folks will post more later (lol if I can!!)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. I just thought, you're probably the first Kiwi the kids have met. Imagine what they must think NZers are like!!! They must think we're all crazy like you [in the best possible way :]
    I ADORE the picture of you and the Llama. Also of you as a hippy because you pull it off so well. Also of you playing sport because it's just funny and hard to believe
    LOVE YOU. and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Exactly what Emma said!]
    Thankyou soooo much for the call today - you totally made my day a million times over!!! I love you so much! I can't believe how much I miss you - it's gonna be worse when I go home tomorrow for 3 weeks and there's no Alana!
    I am so jealous- I want to come and join your camp! It looks amazing!!!!! Keep making the most of everything! Love God hard! Enjoy your Selahs :-)
    LOVE you HEAPS! Miss you too. J xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good fun Alana! Keep enjoying the new experiences and new friends :D

    Love xx

    ReplyDelete