Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Term Two. Say what?!

This is me and Jonathen the British guy, we made our mark on camp by putting rubbish bin signs on all the trash cans, whoop whoop.
And this is term one life guards, we guards lives while having fun.

Wow term one is way finished and we are well in too term two! It is very weird to have a whole lot of new faces but also awesome to have the new energies.
Any how here are some photos from last term, I stole them from someones facebook hehe.

pS I was supposed to post this the start of the week but computer was not working well...



1 comment:

  1. Yay Alana! I'm so glad you found another foreigner with a cool accent to share the novelty with! I love that you guard lives while having fun - it prob makes guarding lives easier and less stressful! They look like a great bunch :-) I still miss you lots but I'm so glad you're having such an awesome time! Be good, take care, God bless, love you lots and lots, Jenny xox

    ReplyDelete