Thursday, November 26, 2009

Greece not grease thanks.



Greece is a pretty sweet place, one I would like to visit again but never live in. The ocean is amazing and the scenery is fantastic. But its such a crazy place. Its like this huge jumble of modern and old, tidy and dirty, fancy and cheap. But always always unorganised, transportation is fun! But it was definatley an awesome awesome experience. I spent the majority of my time on the Pelleponese which is a part of the mainland and with Mitch explored the area around where he was studying. So here are some snap hots of what we got up to.



We walked across a really really long bridge.


This was at an old winery, where we tasted wine, and then enjoyed the view.


This is in the mountains in Greece where we could actually see peaks with snow on them. Betcha didnt picture Greece looking like this.



Some old stuff and a building in the background.




And this in Athens. Cool place.


So yeah that was Greece. Sorry if some of the photos are a bit fuzzy but there was a small incedent of honey getting all over my camera and it never really recovered.

And as for my last day in Greece, I ended it by getting a nice big grease stain on my pants. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe Nice :-) And I swear u've gotten taller! U should frame th one of u and mitchell on the wall for ur mum for xmas - its such a nice pic. enjoy ur last 2 weeks Alana! I can't wait to have u back but i also don't want it to end for u - u look like u've been having such an aweseme time xox

    ReplyDelete