Friday, November 20, 2009

Holland and the Netherlands

When people say the Netherlands I it always makes me think of Peter Pan and Never never land. Just cause it sounds the same. But there is no Captain Hook in Holland, but I did see a pirate ship, sort of.

Anyhow it is a pretty cool place and was kinda neat to see where some of my family came from. I have more photos from Holland, sorry about so few from Germany but those were the only ones I had available. So here we go...


Amsterdam, love that place, its as crazy busy as New York but with a whole different style. The building are so old and it is very cool how the city has kept its same character for hundreds of years, seriously New Zealand is so young! Lol and definatley saw some interesting "coffee shops".


The couisins, well they are actally my third cousins, I think, I get confused with all that. But anyhow they took my in for just over a week and showed me the country and the country side, they were amazing tour guides!



Check the one in the middle, its the most narrow house in Amsterdam.


Roooooooooooooooooooar goes the giant.


So I know I have small feet but this is just ridiculous!



Nudist beach hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment